Gulf Stream History
- Gulf Stream Coach is established.
Gulf Stream Coach is established.
The mission for Gulf Stream is to produce an exceptional variety and quality of motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheels.
- Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Gulf Stream University
- Golf Course
Jim Jr., Brian and Dan Shea assume the day-to-day responsibilities of the company in close association with their father. By centering their duties in three different areas; Jim in housing, Brian in motorized, and Dan in tow¬ables, they are able to focus on the continued growth of each division.
Gulf Stream University
Allows employees to earn college credits and even a 2 year degree through on-site classes with a dedicated professor available 2-3 days a week.
Golf Course, Pavilion and park facilities honoring Margaret A. Shea established for the enjoyment of employees and customers.
- New Quality & Innovation
- Environmental Responsibility. Gulf Stream is only RV manufacturer to receive the Governor’s award for recycling and waste reduction initiatives. Gulf Stream is also the first company to switch to CARB manufacturing standards, and is already Phase 2 compliant, more than 2 years ahead of the required date.
- Three time Vincennes University Quality and Productivity Award winner. Awards based on quality audits, customer and production feedback and overall manufacturing systems. Awarded Gold award in first year of evaluation and Platinum award in the following two years.
- Hiring and retaining the best employees in the industry. Through team building training, problem solving skills development, and unique company benefits of an on-site private Country Club for employees, Gulf Stream has become known as one of the best places to work in the Northern Indiana area. Gulf Stream University allows employees to earn college credits and even a 2 year degree through on-site classes with a dedicated professor available 2-3 days a week.
- Privately owned and financially stable. Gulf Stream remains one of the largest privately owned RV manufacturers in the country. Through responsible managment and foresight, they have weathered the trials of recent years and are positioned for continued growth.
New Quality & Innovation
The brothers focus on brining new quality and product innovations to the RV and housing industries such as: